Monday, September 3, 2012

Step 1: be proficient on my 3rd language

As a pre-birthday present for myself, I decided to take the final (and hopefully) most successful step in learning French... so I bought Rosetta Stone. I will begin my lessons at home giving myself a hefty schedule for learning.  I'm hoping my desire to get this going quickly will allow me to "graduate" from the program in 6 months or less.

Why am I finally doing this? again? well, the time is now, if not now, when? right?

I'm also planning a trip to Yellowstone... in November.. am I going to freeze as I go exploring? most likely! but I'm excited.  Road trips are fun, and after visiting Moab (and running a 1/2 marathon there) and also visiting Muir Woods, it's only logical I continue my quest to discover nature, while staying in places that have proper plumbing!

I will post about my progress here.  Maybe in spanish, english and french! that would be fun. =)

Cheers to those of you reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment